Strategy & Energy Consulting
Thierry Bros provides independent advice, training & expertise on energy markets to corporations, governments, financial institutions and non-profit organizations.
Thierry Bros is a member of the Research Center for Energy Management (ESCP Europe) Advisory Board and Enerdata Scientific Board.
Thierry Bros is well known for having rightly forecasted:
- the consequences of the Fukushima nuclear disaster leading to a tightening of the Liquefied Natural Gas markets (2011-2014) and the end of the Japanese nuclear era,
- the evolution of the European gas markets from oil-indexation to spot pricing,
- the implications of the shale revolution with the US to become a major gas exporter,
- the EU efficiency and renewable 2020 targets and the negative impact on European utilities business models.
Thierry Bros can provide:
- ad-hoc research and consultancy on oil & gas markets fundamentals, technological breakthroughs, geopolitical implications, energy security, financial impacts of policy programs, etc.
- scenario analysis and strategic advice on subjects that are affecting energy markets and investment patterns
- expert witness in arbitration cases
The independent research provided by thierrybros.com can be paid by commission share, within the Framework of a CSA (Commission Share Agreement) contract.