Strategy & Energy Consulting
Thierry Bros provides independent advice, training & expertise on energy markets to corporations, governments, financial institutions and non-profit organizations. Thierry now provides research to Tellurian, a company planning to build low-cost LNG from the US.
Thierry Bros is highly regarded by the energy community, notably accredited as the best European gas analyst for five years in a row (2013-2017).
Thierry Bros is well known for having rightly forecasted:
- the consequences of the Fukushima nuclear disaster leading to a tightening of the Liquefied Natural Gas markets (2011-2014) and the end of the Japanese nuclear era,
- the evolution of the European gas markets from oil-indexation to spot pricing,
- the implications of the shale revolution with the US to become a major gas exporter,
- the EU efficiency and renewable 2020 targets and the negative impact on European utilities business models.
Thierry Bros can provide:
- ad-hoc research and consultancy on oil & gas markets fundamentals, technological breakthroughs, geopolitical implications, energy security, financial impacts of policy programs, etc.
- scenario analysis and strategic advice on subjects that are affecting energy markets and investment patterns.
- expert witness in arbitration cases.